LNK is a youth-led charity helping young people lead a life away from youth violence and knife crime. We started 11 years ago by selling t-shirts, and now we’re running a competition to create a new LNK t-shirt to sell to more young people to keep up our work in the community. Here’s how to enter…
LNK T-SHIRT COMP
Terms & Conditions The Competition
How To Enter
The competition will run from July 12th to or August 31st 2019
- To enter, you must return your T-shirt design to your teacher or to the LNK Unit, Upper Mall, Centrale Shopping Centre, Croydon, CR0 1TY
- All competition entries must be submitted no later than 24:00 on 31st August 2019 for you to be in with a chance of winning. All competition entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you breach any of these terms and conditions you will be automatically disqualified from the competition.
- The decision of LNK in choosing the winners will be final.
- LNK will not accept competition entries that:
- Are sexually explicit or suggestive,
- Advocate war crimes or crimes or offences of any kind; including the use or impression of guns or knives
- Are discriminatory, hateful or violent towards any person or a group of persons on account of their origin, membership or non-belonging, true or supposed, to an ethnic group, nation, race, sexual orientation, occupation, age group or religion;
- Are defamatory, abusive, slanderous, racist or xenophobic
- Infringes the privacy, image, honour or reputation of any third party, whether or not such third parties are competition participants;
- Depict cigarettes, alcoholic beverages or any illegal products;
- If you breach any of the conditions above you shall be immediately disqualified from the competition. A shortlist will be made September 1st and will open to the public vote Sept 20th.
One Prize winner will be chosen to have their design printed and made available for purchase for the benefit of LNK
The Winner will be announced on September 27th 2019
Your designs submitted as part of this competition must be your own work and must not copy or use any element belonging to a third party’s work, in any format whatsoever.
Download T-shirt template here