A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
What are the benefits of a Traineeship?
- • A Traineeship will put you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- • The opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers.
- • Improving your English and maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job, as well as improving your long term prospects and earning potential over your lifetime.
- • Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job and succeed in employment.
- • At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a job interview with the company if a role becomes available or a reference and an exit interview.
(National Apprenticeship Service, May 2014)
If you’d like to find out more about getting becoming a trainee, please contact us by clicking here.