When you start work as an apprentice you are in a real job.
An Apprenticeship is a real job with training so you can earn while you learn and pick up some nationally recognised qualifications as you go. Apprenticeships take between one and four years to complete and cover 1500 job roles in a wide range of industries, from things like engineering to finance advice, veterinary nursing to accountancy.
- • Earning a salary
- • Training in the skills employers want
- • Excellent progression opportunities, whether looking to study further or climb the ranks within the workplace
- • Increased future earning potential. Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training
- • Better long term salary prospects (those with an Advanced Apprenticeship earn around £117,000** more than those without, over the course of their career)
- • Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- • Paid holiday
(National Apprenticeship Service – May 2014)
Do you want to gain the skills that employer want and give yourself the best chance to become an apprentice?
We currently have positions in:
- • Business Administration
- • Customer Service
- • IT
- • Retail
- • Youth work
If you’d like to find out more about becoming an apprentice, please contact us by clicking here. Once you have submitted your details, our recruitment team will respond to your application.